Part of me doesn’t want to believe that January is already over, didn’t school just start up again? Apparently not, especially since I have a few empties to show. Normally I do an empties post every three months, but since I’m updating my Project 100 Pan every month I thought I would do a normal empties as well. This way I can see how much I use every month in everything else from my collection.
This month I have 6 products. 2 are full sized and the other 4 are deluxe sized samples.
- Tarte Tarteist Mascara(deluxe size): I really like this mascara, this is the second one I’ve finished, but I think my lashes are changing or something because the mascaras I like are not performing as well as they have previous. MP
- Essence Make Me Brow in 02 Browny Brows: Love this, will purchase once I finish my other brow gel. WP
- Fresh Sugar Lip Therapy(deluxe size): I really love this, but the price is scary. MP
- Urban Decay Twice Baked: The brown side is finally done and I am getting rid of the gold shade since it is awful. I’m really happy it is done because while it was a nice shadow, by the end it was barely showing up on my eyes. WNP
- Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Advanced Hydration(deluxe size): This was no god for my face, it made my skin really oily but it was nice to use as a body moisturizer. WNP
- Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum(deluxe sample): I was expecting miracles and this let me down. I’ve heard so many people rave about it, but it was just okay. It did the same thing as any other glycolic serum for a ridiculous price. WNP
And there you have it, 2 maybe purchases, 3 would not purchases and 1 would purchase. Not bad for a months work, I am very pleased these are out of my collection. Now onto bigger things!