Welcome back to my Thirteen by Halloween 2017 challenge, which is going pretty well! Despite the fact that the past couple of weeks I haven’t worn makeup as much, this whole working 7-3 is not conducive to wearing makeup, but I’ve made some good progress.
The Balm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder: Finished
- Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral 02
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
- Nars Paloma
Urban Decay Primer Potion: Finished
- The Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Chocolate
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Liar: Finished
- MAC Whirl Lip Pencil
- Sephora Eye Contour Pencil in 01
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Purple
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Orange
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Pink
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick in So Rouge: Finished
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop: I do really love this though as I have used it I figured out that I prefer something lighter than this. I just repressed it for the second time, after repressing it the first time after it shattered on the floor. It incredibly powdery now but it’s time to say goodbye to it.
- Becca Afterglow Palette(Rose Gold): Same formula as Champagne Pop, but I have to use it as a blush topper. It’s almost done, I’m hoping another week and it will be gone.
- Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick In Fig: It’s a really pretty medium-toned pink that matches my hair colour! It’s from the 2016 holiday set so it’s not too old, but it’s my second to last mini lipstick so at least I know I can easily finish it.
- Lise Watier Smokey Kohl Velours in Nude Velours: I’ve had this for over two years and it really needs to be finished. It was a perfect colour at first, but now looks a touch orange and darker.
As you can see from the pictures, I have made some good progress on a lot of the products. Some are just barely holding on while others barely look like I’ve touched them.