Hello and welcome to fall, where it goes from 25 to 10 in the span of a day. I really can’t wait for the last few days of warm weather at the end of the month, but at least no one has to wait for my empties anymore!
My apologies for the blurry picture, my camera has decided to no longer focus well.
- Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes: HG. WP
- Ion Repair Effective Care Treatment(Sample Pack): Eh, it was nice for conditioning but the effect didn’t last. WNP
- Medicare Spray On 70% Rubbing Alcohol: This is perfect when the spray nozzle doesn’t break, but for 1$ for Dollorama, it’s great. WP
- Bioderma Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution: I liked this but found it drying in the winter. I would use this again if given it, but I will purchase the pink version over this one. WNP
- L’Oreal Professional Techni Art Morning After Dust: I really liked this. More than any other dry shampoo since it lasted and gave my hair textured that lasted. So, of course, you can’t actually buy this anywhere. So mad. Wp
- Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub(Deluxe Sample): I did really like this, it made my skin soft and had a pleasant warming feeling when scrubbing on, but it’s more than I want to pay for a facial scrub. WNP
- L”Occitane Ultra Rich Lotion(Deluxe Sample): God I hated this. I think I just need to swear off L’Occitane products. They just never mesh well with me. WNP
- L’Oreal Colorista Semi-Permanent Color in Peach 100: If you want something that gives a bit more than a tint and lasts a week, this is perfect. Otherwise, it’s not worth the 17$ you have to pay for it. WNP
- Drybar Triple Sec(Deluxe Sample): I like this but found it wouldn’t last too long. WNP
- Drybar Detox Dry Conditioner(Deluxe Sample): I really didn’t feel like this did anything. WNP
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +: I used to love this, but I’ve been finding it isn’t doing much for me anymore. MP
- Dirty Works Stop Puffy Eyes Eye Creme: Well, it didn’t do a darned thing. But it didn’t make it worse. WNP
- Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara: I much prefer the original version of this. This one just didn’t do enough for me. WNP
- David’s Tea Tea-Infused Hand Cream in Buddha’s Blend(Deluxe Sample): God this smells awful, but if you love the tea you’ll love this. Also not moisturizing. WNP
- Urban Decay Perversion(Deluxe Sample): HG. WP
- The Balm Nude Tude Gold Shade: Finally done, so happy! WNP
- Vichy Ideal Soleil(Deluxe Sample): Thick for the face but perfectly fine for the body. WNP
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Liar: I really liked the colour and would be interested in trying this out in the Vice formula. MP
- Olay Micro-Sculpt Cream(Sample): Meh. WNP
- Sunday Riley Tidal(Sample): Meh. WNP
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel(Sample): Meh. WNP
Oof, there’s a lot! As always the vast majority of things are in the no pile. I’m okay with this, I just have to make sure not to buy any of them ever again. I can totally do that.