With just over a month till this project ends, I thought I should give you an update!
The Balm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder
- Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral 02
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
- Nars Paloma
Urban Decay Primer Potion The Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Chocolate Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Liar MAC Whirl Lip Pencil
- Sephora Eye Contour Pencil in 01
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Purple
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Orange
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Pink
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick in So Rouge Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop Becca Afterglow Palette(Rose Gold)
- Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick In Fig
- Lise Watier Smokey Kohl Velours in Nude Velours
- MAC Pink Eyeshadow: Depotted from my MAC Warm Neutrals x15, I would like to see some progress and just see it gone soonish.
- L’Oreal Lip Liner in Rouge Toujours: I like this but I want to wear more reds so this is a good excuse to use them.
- Becca Afterglow(Flowerchild): Throwing yet another blush in here because why not?
- Gosh Lip Liner in Nougat Crisp: Since Whirl is done, I need another nude lip liner in here.
- Cover FX Matte Setting Powder in Light: This is so close to being done and I’m so happy about that.
Did you see that? The fact that I finished Champagne Pop? And Rose Gold? I basically deserve a party being thrown for me! Joking aside, I’m really happy Champagne Pop is done. Not that I dislike it but I think I prefer something a shade or two lighter plus it just wasn’t the same after I shattered it and had to repress the half that survived. It will be missed.
How has your project been going? I’m happy with where I am but the end is coming up soon!