Now that my Project 100 Pan is over and done with, I need something new to focus on! I really loved this longer project pan as I was able to get so much out of my collection and see some really good use of products that I just wasn’t reaching for. To give myself a bit of a break this year, I thought I’d do a project that was a bit shorter but still quite a few months away. After I saw someone on r/makeuprehab post a project on finishing 25 products by the time they are 25, I knew that was where I would go this year.
Since I’m turning a quarter century this July, a 25 by 25 seems quite fitting. I’m using this challenge to whittle away at certain products that I want to see progress on and just finish up others that are close to being done. With a mix of skincare and makeup products, I’m really excited for this one.
So starting from January 1st, I have until July 22nd to work on these, with the usual monthly updates somewhere around the beginning of the month.
- Clinique Moisture Surge
- Vichy Pore Purifying Clay Mask
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Water Sample x2
- Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm Sample
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Champagne
- MAC Fix + Rose Scent Sample
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder
- Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation in G20
- Covergirl Advanced Radiance Pressed Powder in 105
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder Sample in Translucent
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer Sample
- Vasanti Brow Powder in Cape Town
- The Balm Brow Pow in Light Brown
- Gosh Lip Liner in Nougat Crisp
- Sephora Eye Contour Crayong in 13
- L’Oreal Infallible Lip Liner in Rouge Toujours
- Becca Afterglow Palette Flowerchild
- Anatasia Modern Renaissance Venetian Red
- Tarte Blush in Prim(hit pan)
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer(hit pan)
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals(hit pan)
- Urban Decay Heavy Metals Liner in Midnight Cowboy
A lot of stuff in there that I should hopefully get some good progress on. A few things, namely some of the powder products like the blush and the two highlighters, are things I want to hit pan on them since I know how long it can take to finish them. Some of the other powder products are things I know I can finish easily given the time frame.
Let me know what kind of big project you will be working on this year or even any smaller ones! I love to know what everyone else is doing.